from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To specify, especially in detail.
- v. To order into service; to summon into service.
- v. To yell out; to vocalize audibly; announce.
- v. To challenge, to denounce.
- n. An incidence of someone being summoned for some purpose.
- n. A meeting or rally held in order to find interested participants, eg. for an activity or sports team.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. challenge to a duel
- v. call out loudly, as of names or numbers
- v. utter aloud; often with surprise, horror, or joy
From call + out. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.