from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun Any of various devices used to open sealed metal cans, as of food.
- noun A jump into the water in which one holds one knee close to the chest while extending the other leg and leaning back slightly in order to cause a large splash on entry.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A device used to open
tin cans, usually by slicing the lidoff.
- noun A shoulder hit to the chest, usually accomplished while moving from a crouched to a standing position.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a device for cutting cans open
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.