from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A car wired with explosives that are then detonated, as by remote control, so as to kill persons or destroy property nearby.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An automobile laden with a large amount of explosives, and used as a bomb primarily in order to cause external damage.
- n. An explosive device installed in an automobile with the primary purpose to kill the occupants of the car.
- n. Flatulence in an enclosed automobile.
- n. An alcoholic beverage made by dropping a shot of liquor into a glass of beer.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a bomb placed in a car and wired to explode when the ignition is started or by remote control or by a timing device
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.