from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to a (body) cavity
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Containing a body cavity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Hollow; caval; cavernous; having a cavity; specifically, in biology, cœlomatous; of or pertaining to the cœloma, or the perivisceral space or body-cavity; having a body-cavity.
- Having an enteric cavity or intestinal tract; enteric; intestinal.
- n. A worm or entozoön having an intestinal canal in a distinct abdominal cavity; one of the Cavitaria.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
With that sentence, Orman entered the unfamiliar world of oncology—swallowed, like his own lump, into the bizarre, cavitary universe of cancer.
Among MMPs, MMP-9 is expressed at various clinical categories of tuberculosis disease like active cavitary tuberculosis
In this report we present a patient with a cavitary lesion at his right upper lobe, found by chance on chest radiography.
However, multiple cavitary lesions were found on routine chest radiography.
Acute cavitary histoplasmosis rhesus monkeys - effect immunological status