from The Century Dictionary.

  • noun One who centralizes or is in favor of administrative centralization. Also spelled centraliser.

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.

  • noun A device used to centralize a piece of equipment.
  • noun mathematics (of an element in a group) The set of elements of the same group which commute with the element. See also normalizer.


Sorry, no etymologies found.



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.