from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. dissection or opening of the head
- n. craniotomy; usually applied to bisection of the fetal head with a saw
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Dissection or opening of the head.
- n. Craniotomy; -- usually applied to bisection of the fetal head with a saw.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In anatomy, the dissection or opening of the head.
- n. In obstetrics, the act or practice of operating with the cephalotome.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.