from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Requiring the full application of one's abilities, attention, or resources.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective requiring full use of one's abilities or resources.
- adjective disposed to or engaged in defiance of established authority.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb Present participle of
Difficult, hardto do.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective stimulating interest or thought
- adjective disturbingly provocative
- adjective requiring full use of your abilities or resources
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.