from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun Something very easy to do.
- noun A trivial matter.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun Used other than as an idiom: the
playof a child.
- noun idiomatic Something particularly
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun activity by children that is guided more by imagination than by fixed rules
- noun any undertaking that is easy to do
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.