from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Something very easy to do.
- n. A trivial matter.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Used other than as an idiom: the play of a child.
- n. Something particularly simple or easy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. light work; a trifling contest.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. activity by children that is guided more by imagination than by fixed rules
- n. any undertaking that is easy to do
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.