from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- intransitive verb To change (a tissue) into cartilage.
- intransitive verb To develop into cartilage or become cartilaginous.
from The Century Dictionary.
- To convert into cartilage.
- To be converted into cartilage; become cartilaginous.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- verb To convert, or be converted, into cartilage.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb To
convert, or be converted, into cartilage.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb turn into cartilage
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.