from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • v. To mark with a circumflex; hence to accentuate or emphasize
  • v. To bend around

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • transitive v. To bend around.
  • transitive v. To mark with the circumflex accent, as a vowel.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • To bend around.
  • To place the circumflex accent on; circumflex.


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.