from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- transitive verb To pour or diffuse around; spread.
- transitive verb To surround, as with liquid; suffuse.
from The Century Dictionary.
- To pour around; spread about; suffuse.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- transitive verb To pour round; to spread round.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb To pour round; to spread round, as a
- verb To spread round; to
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb spread something around something
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
As to the last, she did not think Frank had money enough yet to "circumfuse," she said, in that way.
I almost think I could love him, whoever it be, on whom thou wouldst shed the rays that circumfuse thyself.
Farmers, he added, are also advised to circumfuse their farms with plastic sheets, a method known as total rat barrier system, one month before the regular planting.