from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To cause to become urban.
- transitive v. To impart the styles and manners of a city to: "Will the immigration of high-powered executives somehow citify the country?” ( Wharton Magazine).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To become more like or more in the character of a city.
- v. To make more like or more in the character of a city.
- v. To make more like a city person.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. accustom to urban ways
From city + -fy. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.