from The Century Dictionary.

  • noun In crystallography, a name given to planes in the monoclinic system which are parallel to the inclined lateral axis, and meet the other two axes. See dome.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.

  • noun (Crystallog.) See under dome.

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.

  • noun crystallography A dome that is parallel to the inclined diagonal in a monoclinic crystal.


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.