from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A milky fluid extracted from the flesh of the coconut, used in foods or as a beverage.
- n. The watery fluid in the central cavity of the coconut, used chiefly as a beverage.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A thick white liquid produced by soaking the white inner flesh of the seed of the coconut in water and straining. It is commonly used in South East Asian cuisine for its aromatic property in curry and other gravy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. clear to whitish fluid from within a fresh coconut
- n. white liquid obtained from compressing fresh coconut meat
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.