from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb Used other than as an idiom: see
- verb To appear before a
- verb intransitive To come towards, to
- verb idiomatic, intransitive To
emergeor become known, especially unexpectedly; to come to attention, present itself.
- verb UK, slang, intransitive To begin to feel the effects of a recreational
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb gather (money or other resources) together over time
- verb originate or come into being
- verb be mentioned
- verb come up, of celestial bodies
- verb get something or somebody for a specific purpose
- verb move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody
- verb bring forth, usually something desirable
- verb result or issue
- verb move upward
- verb come to the surface
- verb start running, functioning, or operating
- verb gather or bring together
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.