from The Century Dictionary.
- To make level; reduce to an even surface.
- Flattened; made level, or with a smooth surface.
- In botany, lying in one plane: applied to leaves, especially of mosses.
- In entomology, appearing as if flattened by pressure: applied to plane surfaces continuous with higher and convex or irregular parts: as, a complanate margin or disk in a convex pronotum.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective rare Flattened to a level surface.
- transitive verb rare To make level.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb transitive To make
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.