from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. united into a single body
- v. To unite into a single body
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. United in one body; incorporated.
- v. To unite in one mass or body; to incorporate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To unite in one substance or body; bring into any close union; incorporate.
- To assimilate by digestion.
- To unite in one mass or body.
- United in the same body; incorporated.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.