from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Cow's milk with sugar added, reduced by evaporation to a thick consistency.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Milk that has been reduced and sweetened to the consistency of syrup.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. milk reduced to the consistence of very thick cream by evaporation (usually with addition of sugar) for preservation and transportation.
- n. See under Condense, v. t.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. sweetened evaporated milk
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.