from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Cow's milk with sugar added, reduced by evaporation to a thick consistency.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Milk that has been reduced and sweetened to the consistency of syrup.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. See under Condense, v. t.
- transitive v. milk reduced to the consistence of very thick cream by evaporation (usually with addition of sugar) for preservation and transportation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. sweetened evaporated milk
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.