from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A deposit of coralliferous limestone forming a portion of the middle division of the oolite.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A deposit of coralliferous limestone forming a portion of the middle division of the oölite; -- called also coral-rag.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Having the character of coral, or containing coral.
- n. Specifically, in geology, noting a division of the Jurassic system lying above the Oxfordian and below the Kimmeridgian and in England including the coral rag, coralline oölite, and calcareous grit.
- n. In geology, the corallian division.
Sorry, no etymologies found.