from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make cordial.
- v. To make into a cordial.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To grow cordial; to feel or express cordiality.
- transitive v. To make into a cordial.
- transitive v. To render cordial; to reconcile.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make cordial; reconcile; render harmonious.
- To make into a cordial; render like a cordial.
- To become cordial; feel or express cordiality; harmonize.
cordial + -ize (Wiktionary)