from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun Dextrose obtained from cornstarch.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun Dextrose, especially originating from
- noun A deceptive term for
high fructose corn syrupdeveloped by corn refiners meant to imply sugar
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun dextrose used as sweetening agent
- noun dextrose made by hydrolysis of cornstarch
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
corn + sugar
Sorry, no example sentences found.