from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One of a number of terminals or airports which are interchangeable for the purposes of ticketing.
- adj. Differing only by a whole number of complete circles.
- adj. Describing an object in a category, such that there is precisely one morphism that maps that object to every object in the category.
- adj. Simultaneously studying towards two or more separate degrees.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as conterminal and conterminous.
The conclusion of the second movement however is not coterminal with its performance, for the question of what a melody is remains.
When, therefore, the cavalry refused to give themselves up, and the Ubii, whose land was coterminal with the
Dio's Rome, Volume 2 An Historical Narrative Originally Composed in Greek During the Reigns of Septimius Severus, Geta and Caracalla, Macrinus, Elagabalus and Alexander Severus; and Now Presented in English Form. Second Volume Extant Books 36-44 (B.C. 69-44).
How do you find an angle between 0 and 2pi that is coterminal with the angle 50pi/3?