from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A shell of light pastry filled with whipped cream, custard, or ice cream.
- n. Slang A weakling.
- n. Slang An old, especially secondhand car in very good condition.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A light, hollow pastry typically filled with cream or custard.
- n. A weak or ineffectual person.
- n. An old motor vehicle in especially good condition.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. puff filled with cream or custard
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Deadbase lists only five performances of "Cream Puff War," four in late 1966 and one in early 1967. cream puff