from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A shell of light pastry filled with whipped cream, custard, or ice cream.
- noun Slang A weakling.
- noun Slang An old, especially secondhand car in very good condition.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A light, hollow pastry typically filled with cream or custard.
- noun informal A weak or ineffectual person.
- noun informal An old motor vehicle in especially good condition.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun puff filled with cream or custard
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.