from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition

  • n. Crinkled tissue paper, resembling the fabric crepe, used for decorations.

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. Alternative spelling of crêpe paper.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • Paper with a finely crinkle texture, usually sold in rolls of 2-3 inches width; crepe paper; -- it is usually colored brightly and used for decoration. Same as crepe{4}.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • n. paper with a crinkled texture; usually colored and used for decorations


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.