from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A precious stone that is part of a sovereign's regalia.
- noun The jewels, such as those in a crown or scepter, used ceremonially by a sovereign.
- noun The most prized asset or possession in a group.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the most desirable assets of a corporation
- noun a precious stone that is a valuable part of a sovereign's regalia
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.