from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A groove inside the end of a barrel or cask into which the head is set.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A groove at the ends of the staves of a barrel into which the edge of the head is fitted
- n. A cooper's tool for making these grooves.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A cooper's tool for making the grooves for the heads of casks, etc.; also, the groove itself.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make a croze or groove in, as a barrel.
- In hat-making, to refold (a hat-body) so that different surfaces may in turn be presented to the action of the felting-machine.
- n. The cross-groove in the staves of a cask or barrel in which the edge of the head is inserted.
- n. A coopers' tool for cutting a cross-groove in staves for the head of a cask. It resembles a circular plane.
Very bizarre, chat, but very interesting people. anais croze 21 days ago wouawh, very clever, sensitive, and funny, bravo!
anais croze 2 months ago wouawh, very clever, sensitive, and funny, bravo!
Ce ne sont que des chanteur a texte ou des vieux chanteurs (vieilles chansons plutot): Robert, Pauline croze, Alexis HK, Vincent Delerm, Cali (ca c des chanteur jeune ...