from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A groove inside the end of a barrel or cask into which the head is set.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The cross-groove in the staves of a cask or barrel in which the edge of the head is inserted.
- noun A coopers' tool for cutting a cross-groove in staves for the head of a cask. It resembles a circular plane.
- To make a croze or groove in, as a barrel.
- In hat-making, to refold (a hat-body) so that different surfaces may in turn be presented to the action of the felting-machine.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun A cooper's tool for making the grooves for the heads of casks, etc.; also, the groove itself.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A
grooveat the ends of the stavesof a barrelinto which the edge of the headis fitted
- noun A
cooper's toolfor making these grooves.
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
Very bizarre, chat, but very interesting people. anais croze 21 days ago wouawh, very clever, sensitive, and funny, bravo!
anais croze 2 months ago wouawh, very clever, sensitive, and funny, bravo!
Ce ne sont que des chanteur a texte ou des vieux chanteurs (vieilles chansons plutot): Robert, Pauline croze, Alexis HK, Vincent Delerm, Cali (ca c des chanteur jeune ...
New comments are temporarily disabled while we update our database.