from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Shaped like a cup.
- adjective Marked by shallow depressions.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun In heraldry, one of the furs composed of patches like potent, but arranged so that each is set against a patch of the same tincture, instead of alternated.
- Cup-like; concave: as, cuppy flowers.
- Full of small cup-like cavities. See
cup, n., 6 .
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Hollow; cuplike; also, full of cups, or small depressions.
- adjective Characterized by cup shakes; -- said of timber.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Having the form of a
- adjective Having
indentationsor shallow depressions
Sorry, no etymologies found.
April 6, 2010 at 6:34 pm oh hao rood uv meh- *eggstends floofy paw yv frenship & cuppy-caek* Niec tu meetcha!
I gonna haz ice cream with crow, cuppy cake jus for show, and ten danse a ho ho, wiff teh crow!
Will we be up to our whatzits in bold cuppy caeks now?
Duzzent teh cuppy caeks awl run offa teh edje ob teh kichen cownter?
October 19, 2009 at 1:04 am ooh – Aim going to do the lemming meringue cuppy caeks wehn I get my noo stove tonight
Aifink there be choklit wif choklit moose fillin & choklit icing … an there be liddlol yello cuppy-caeks wif wite icing & Gummy Sweettart Bunnehs on tawp.
Iz narroelee abboidid teh SPLORT… ai berry lukee remembereded tew poot awn my esstra strenf CHRG wif cuppy cayks awn it. but it duz feel a bit skwishy…
Wow, I just made this stuff to frost some cuppy cakes I made for friends.
Wow, I like cuppy cakes as much as anyone, but... wow.
OOOh,,, I membur back as far as sitting in teh kitchen sink back in Germany taking a litlol baff and teh fun ub playing wiff teh plastic cuppy in teh watur.