from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

  • noun A rod-shaped metal implement used when heated to curl the hair.

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.

  • noun A heated cylindrical device for curling the hair.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • noun a cylindrical metal home appliance that heats a lock of hair that has been curled around it


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.