from The Century Dictionary.
- In geometry, pertaining to the theory of the division of the circumference of a circle into aliquot parts.
- Relating to or of the nature of cyclotomy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective of, or relating to
- adjective mathematics of, or relating to the
complex rootsof unity
Sorry, no etymologies found.
For the four volume restricted to the 24-cell the bounding space is then given by the quotient space SO (3)/I, where I is the binary icosahedral group given by the cyclotomic field on F_9.
- Presents a number of applications of Galois theory, including symmetric functions, finite fields, cyclotomic fields, algebraic number fields, solvability of equations by radicals, and the impossibility of solution of the three geometric problems of Greek antiquity.