from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being cylindrical.
- n. A three-dimensional geometric tolerance that controls how much a feature can deviate from a perfect cylinder.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or condition of being cylindrical.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The character or state of being cylindrical; cylindrical form: as, imperfect cylindricity.
- The cylindricity is to be checked and, if necessary, corrected.
- When turning longer parts using the tailstock or steady rest as counter-support, the cylindricity of the part must always be checked.
Optimised for measuring cylindricity and other deviations of form and position, the MMQ 200
Mahr Federal will showcase a new version of its MMQ 200 Formtester cylindricity machine with an automated T7W probing system at MDandM West, which is due to be held on 9-11 February 2010.
Running under Windows®, ROUNDPAK roundness/cylindricity measurement and analysis software is designed to simplify control, preliminary setup and measurement while providing unmatched analysis output functionality.