from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun The daughter of a Russian czar.
- noun The wife of a czarevitch.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun A Russian princess (imperial): formerly applied to any daughter of the czar, now only to the wife of the czarevitch.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun The title of the wife of the czarowitz.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun Alternative spelling of
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
[Russian tsarevna : tsar', czar; see czar + -evna, feminine patronymic suff.]
Sorry, no example sentences found.
New comments are temporarily disabled while we update our database.