from The Century Dictionary.
- To go about in a careless, aimless, or feeble manner; loiter; saunter.
- To labor after the regular hours.
- To traffic; truck.
- To engage; grapple.
- To search, as for stolen or smuggled goods.
- To search; examine; search for (stolen or smuggled goods): as, to
- noun A dispute; a struggle.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Help support Wordnik (and make this page ad-free) by adopting the word dacker.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.