from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The branch of archaeology dealing with gem engraving.
- n. The branch of archaeology dealing with finger rings.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. That branch of archæology which has to do with gem engraving.
- n. That branch of archæology which has to do with finger rings.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as dactyliography.
Ancient Greek finger ring + -logy. (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.