from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To depict; to paint; to portray; to delineate.
- v. To depict in words; to describe graphically.
- v. To colour; to decorate with colours.
- v. To stain; to distain.
- v. To remove paint from.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To paint; to picture; hence, to describe; to delineate in words; to depict.
- transitive v. To mark with, or as with, color; to color.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To paint; depict; represent in colors, as by painting the resemblance of.
- To describe or depict in words.
- To mark with or as with color; stain.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Christ to depaint in this chamber, this is the principal instance thereof; That at my last being hither committed , and I usually having my servants here allowed me, to read nightly an hour to me after supper, it fortuned that Fulcis, my then servant, reading in the
Church-Yard; if you are desirous to depaint the Cheat and the
'PPG Aerospace will be offering a complete, easy-to-apply, green depaint / repaint coatings system that meets the rigors of the exterior aerospace environment,' Schoeder said.
The PPG Aerospace chromate-free depaint / repaint process includes a new exterior epoxy primer based on nanotechnology and an adhesion promoter PPG manufactures under license from Boeing, according to Alan Schoeder, PPG Aerospace commercial coatings global segment manager.
And blooming Hyde, with eyes fo rare i And Montague beyond compare: 4o Such ladies fair would I depaint.
'tis suppos'd to have been in the Golden Age; or be may describe his own COUNTRY, but touching only what is agreable in it; or lastly, may depaint the Life of Swains exactly as it is, their Fatigues and
4.93.17: Her handes depaint with veines all blew and white.