from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. See dermis.
- n. Beef casing stuffed with a seasoned mixture of matzo meal or flour, onion, and suet, prepared by boiling, then roasting. Also called kishke, stuffed derma.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the inner layer of the skin; the dermis
- n. a Jewish dish of roast or boiled seasoned meat and flour etc. in a casing
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. See dermis.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The true skin, or cutis vera; the corium.
- n. Skin; the skin in general: synonymous with integument or tegumentum.
- n. Also derm, dermis.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the deep vascular inner layer of the skin
The best part was the appetizers, in my opinion, but really, it's pretty hard to screw up stuffed derma.
In the silent auction, the ladies eagerly bid on derma-spa certificates for $800 worth of
In the silent auction, the ladies eagerly bid on derma-spa certificates for $800 worth of Botox or the $400 worth of Dysport -- and heck yeah, signing their name on the auction forms.
It smelled just the way the kitchen had smelled when his mother was making boiled chicken and smoked salmon and stuffed derma and . . .
* Kishkeh - Stuffed derma (Sausage shaped, stuffed with a mixture of flour, onions, salt, pepper and fat to keep it together, it is boiled, roasted and sliced) Also used to describe a person's innards.
Aside from the juiced up flaxseed oil and chemically enhanced arthritis balm he was slathering on, apparently some of it injected sub-derma, one of his drug tests in 2003 and released in court documents yesterday showed the presence in his body of the female fertility drug Clomid.
The brisket was fine, but I was a bit disappointedcan a deli that doesn't serve stuffed derma really call itself a deli?
Lots ov business fur teh derma…dermatolo…skin doctors in AZ.
I had to go to the ER and they used derma-bond to fix it.
Nao, I go to teh derma…durmatol…teh skin doctor an dey habs to freeze an cut stuff.