from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who believes in or advocates destruction, especially of existing social institutions.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who delights in destroying that which is valuable, or whose principles and influence tend to destroy existing institutions.
- n. One who believes in the final destruction or complete annihilation of the wicked; an annihilationist.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who delights in destroying that which is valuable; one whose principles and influence tend to destroy existing institutions; a destructive.
- n. One who believes in the final destruction or complete annihilation of the wicked; -- called also annihilationist.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who favors or engages in destruction; a destructive.
- n. In theology, one who believes in the final complete destruction or annihilation of the wicked; an annihilationist.
A warning to viewers during the broadcast said they should beware of "destructionist" international broadcasts.
I am glad this woman is moving on with her live and her family peacefully with having to listen to this vulture of so called news destructionist medias.
The revolution promised by the small but potent faction of radical Islamists was rather destructionist.
To conservatards, gore and other “environmentalist whackos” are evil because they will try to make the conservatives stop their destructionist lifestyle …
We need constructionist political leaders willing to risk their political futures to make our country stronger -- not a destructionist party willing to risk the economic security of the nation to have their chance at leading it.
Any fool could tell you its a bad idea to let a destructionist play with nukes.
To refuse needed funds out of grossly misguided principals is destructionist.
Maybe we just have to resign ourselves---This is a rotten, destructionist era of history that has to play itself out, before healing can ultimately begin.
American, who is a natural destructionist, and made a protectionist of him.
Mexico's most ruthless destructionist and implacable enemy of peaceful regeneration.