from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • v. to turn form the original or plain meaning
  • v. to pervert
  • v. to wrest

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • transitive v. To turn form the original or plain meaning; to pervert; to wrest.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • Same as distort.


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.