from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. Law To release (an estate) from entail.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To free from entailment.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To free from entailment.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To free from entail; break the entail of: as, to disentail an estate.
- To free from connections; divest.
- n. The act or operation of disentailing or breaking the entail of an estate.
dis- + entail (Wiktionary)