from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. One who, or that which, disintegrates.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • n. A machine for grinding or pulverizing by percussion.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • n. One who or that which disintegrates; specifically, a machine for pulverizing, crushing, or breaking up various kinds of materials.
  • n. See sand-mixer.


Sorry, no etymologies found.



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.