from The Century Dictionary.

  • noun One who or that which diverts.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.

  • noun One who, or that which, diverts, turns off, or pleases.

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.

  • noun A person or thing that diverts or is diverting
  • noun A valve used to change the flow of fluid through a system of pipes


Sorry, no etymologies found.



New comments are temporarily disabled while we update our database.