from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. See hellgrammite.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The aquatic larva of a large neuropterous insect (Corydalus cornutus), used as bait in fishing.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The aquatic larva of a large neuropterous insect (Corydalus cornutus), used as bait in angling. See hellgamite.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The larva of one of various species of neuropterous insects of the family Sialidæ, especially of the genus Corydalus (which see). Also called hellgrammite, clipper, and crawler.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. large soft-bodied insect having long slender mandibles in the male; aquatic larvae often used as bait
- n. large brown aquatic larva of the dobsonfly; used as fishing bait
Yes, Nell, the dobson is the new insect we shall try to find.
October 5th, 2005 at 5: 53 pm katy says: sure ned, but the point is, those 40% are not FORCED to have abortions … too bad your plan would prohibit comprehensive sex education to lower the pregnancy rate … and your plan has INCREASED the abortion rates during this bush regime … the so-called “culture of life” is the epitome of hypocrisy … and the right will never get rid of the abortion theme, any more than they will the gay line, because it is a very usefull tool used to rally the mindless sheeple such as dobson and yourself … you – WE – would all be better off paying alot more attention to try to prevent this country from becoming a facist run corporat-ocracy … right before our eyes … THE reason that roberts and miers are needed on the court … ..
Well kinda easy limpboob-buttboil, beckerhead hell the hold fox\saudi nation. gNOp robinson, dobson, etc …
| Reply | Permalink lol that's a ringing endorsement by dobson.
By laurie dobson (about the author) Page 1 of 4 page (s) opednews. com Permalink
Laurie Dobson Director, End US Wars. firstname.lastname@example.org by laurie dobson (3 articles, 0 quicklinks, 0 diaries, 13 comments) on Tuesday, Dec 8, 2009 at 8: 48: 08 PM
October 16, 2007 8: 19 PM kit said ... solidarity, bro. your story is getting around a lot of academic lists right about now, and fulford's inane bunk is getting rightly derided -- though not by fools like this other comment poster.yowsahs. kit dobson
Off the Table by laurie dobson on Wednesday, Jan 30, 2008 at 4: 18: 26 AM
By laurie dobson (about the author) Page 1 of 3 page (s) opednews. com Permalink
HERE'S MY LETTER TO CONYERS by laurie dobson on Tuesday, Feb 12, 2008 at 12: 23: 04 PM