from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To divide (the heavens) into different astrological houses.
- v. To tame; to domesticate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To divide, as the heavens, into twelve houses. See house, in astrological sense.
- transitive v. To tame; to domesticate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In astrology, to divide (the heavens) into twelve houses, in order to erect a theme or horoscope by means of six great circles, called circles of position.
From Middle French domifier. (Wiktionary)