from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Baseball A play in which two players are put out.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A defensive play in which two outs are recorded.
- n. Achieving two results from one action.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. a play by which two players are put out at the same time.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of getting two players out on one play
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.