from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. manhood, virtue
- n. the age of manhood, maturity
- n. virility, manly power or strength; excellence
- n. men, people
- n. a company, army, retinue
- v. alternative past tense form of dow
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Manhood; the age of manhood; manly power or strength; excellence.
- n. Men collectively; especially, men as composing an army or a court; retainers.
- n. Obsolete or dialectal Scotch preterit of dow.
The got a great deal on a 92 model Blazer (now has l56K) and withoug dought is the better vehicle I ever used.
Yes | No | Report from choppers_forever wrote 45 weeks 8 hours ago wow way to go kid see when in dought go fishing lol good job
WE know without a dought That President Obama was a good choice of your, and a great gift to us for a New age Leader to carry on the work.
There is no dought that calling a lie, a lie is racist.
There is no dought, Alexander the Great was Macedonian.
If I had a choice between the 7mm Rem Mag and a 300 Win Mag, I would choose the 300 Win Mag without dought.
I dought that whole cancling thing is true. has anybody really comfermed it????
No one is afraid of what Sarah is going to do I dought any one really cares I no I don't, but the way the media protrays her it's sad, Alexrod said one thing and look at the head lines, it's something very wrong with the media.
I say without any dought hands down the 30-06 stomps the 7mm Remington Magnum!
Isabelle on Sep 22, 2008 this movie is going to be amazing i read the book and its good and the movie is only going to be better! anyone who read this bi = ook is gona wanna c the movie no dought about it cant wat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!