from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The flanged outer end of a drawbar.
- n. A name applied to the drawgear.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The flanged outer end of a drawbar; also, a name applied to the drawgear.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The head of a draw-bar.
- n. In spinning, a contrivance in which the slivers are lengthened and receive an additional twist.
draw + head (Wiktionary)
Gallagher released the driver-brakes and let the 206 and the plow drift down the grade until his tender drawhead touched the laborers 'car.