from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition

  • n. A pan for catching the drippings from roasting meat. Also called drip pan; also called regionally bakersheet.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • n. a pan for receiving the fat which drips from meat in roasting.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • n. pan for catching drippings under roasting meat


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.