from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Sports A kick made by dropping a ball to the ground and kicking it just as it starts to rebound.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A kick made by dropping the ball on the ground and kicking it as it bounces up.
- n. An insignificant, contemptible or unfashionable person; a loser; used as a general insult.
- v. Alternative spelling of drop-kick.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a kick given to the ball as it rebounds after having been dropped from the hands.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.