from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

  • noun A line printer in which a revolving cylinder acts as the printing element.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • noun a line printer in which the type is mounted on a rotating drum that contains a full character set for each printing position


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.