from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The date on which a pregnant woman is expected to give birth.
- n. The date of payment in financial arrangements.
- n. The date by which a book (or other item) borrowed from a library must be returned.
- n. The date by which a task is supposed to be completed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the date on which an obligation must be repaid
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.