from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Twelvefold.
- adj. Of the twelfth order.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Containing twelve; twelvefold; increasing by twelves; duodecimal.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to the number twelve; twelvefold; increasing by twelves.
- In music, pertaining to a duodene, or consisting of duodenes.
- n. A musical instrument for acoustical research, played from a keyboard laid out in duodenes.
From the Latin duodēnārius ("containing twelve"). (Wiktionary)
Whatever preoperative adjustments Arterton required were a smashing success, as the actress bears almost no resemblance to the duodenary-digited, crumple-eared duckling she was in her youth.